Tuesday, May 17, 2016

WORDS WOULD MADE A DIFFERENCE

I'm sorry for those of you who doesn't have anyone who will show and/or tell you how special you are, especially when you can't do it yourself, because of self doubt or when you're too down to care. And when your own words isn't convincing enough for you.

I'm sorry if you don't have anyone that will send you a bouquet of flowers while your friends got a constant reminder of how much loved they are in the form of flowers.

I'm sorry if you don't have anyone to spend your birthday with, let alone someone who will throw you a surprise birthday party.

I'm sorry you have to work so you can pay your bills instead of going out with your friends or going off to college, not by choice but because you have to.

I'm sorry if you ever experiences real lost and real griefs.

I'm sorry if you're in a place where you feel strange and stupid, and stagnant.

I'm sorry if you don't have a best friend and if you do but they're not around so much anymore and too busy to kept in touch with you, I'm sorry too.

I'm sorry if any of your parents, or girlfriend/boyfriend, or anyone have ever abused you or still abusing you, either mentally or physically or both. I hope you or someone close to you are able to stand up for you and distant yourself from that situation. I hope you don't feel too helpless or feeling obligated or think irrational that will lead you or anyone close to you to stay in that position.

I'm sorry if your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't have the decency to break up with you face-to-face or to even have the decency to explain to you why they would leave without saying a word.

I'm sorry if you can only found lust instead of love or both. Sorry if he or she doesn't see and want anything more than your body.

I'm sorry too if your life is filled with gadget, social media, and popularity contest, in desperate need to feel content. As Instagram, Path, Facebook page, and Snapchat are simply a psychiatric dry erase board that screams, "Look at me. I am insecure. I need your reaction to what I am doing, but I will act and say that I don't care how you really feel and I will occasionally get mad because I certainly do care, but I still do need your approval whether I am cool, beautiful, and to simply tell you that yes, I am those things. Therefore, I will just pray you see this because the approval of God is not all I need."

I'm sorry if you ever feel like you're unworthy or have been called names because you've never feel loved or because no one ever said it too you or not enough words were being said.

I'm sorry if someone rejected and devalues you.

I'm sorry no one—even yourself—ever saved you.

---------------------------------------------------

But honestly though, I understand sorry is not enough to fix you up and make you whole again but sometimes it would be enough, as in time you'd finally be healed.

But sometimes—well most of the time—as time goes by, you just get more and more damage and any words, any human interaction become so foreign to you, your flesh becomes too raw and too bitter, for the sweetness of a human touch.

And your heart become stone cold; the rawness, honest sound of charming words that creates an inherent pathos have no effect on you and everything seems and feel too insignificant, and so all become indescribably insignificant. In the end, you've become a living, breathing inherent pathos.

So I'm sorry if that happened to you, I really do.

You would probably wonder whether if 'sorry' really enough? Would it made any different? It's just a word.

One word against a thousand action.

But like everything in life, there is a possibility that it would and it would not. Yet I believe it does.

Because saying sorry means you acknowledge the other person and more importantly, their pain.

Sorry means you leave yourself open, to embrace or to ridicule or to revenge.

It might be self-pity. You might say it just as-a-matter-of-fact, but most of the time its a question that begs forgiveness, because the metronome of a good heart won't settle until things are set right and true. It can be a hole refilled. A debt rapid. Or an offering.

If you mean it with your heart, sorry is a gift.


Yes, maybe everybody is sorry nowadays, but they don't always apologised for the wrong they did and for the pain they caused.

Apologising isn't always a sign of weakness. Not acknowledging the pain you caused or simply someone else's pain, that is what I would call a weakness. Because the worst thing you can do to a person is not acknowledging their pain and suffering, as if their pain isn't worth to be acknowledge.

So yes, I believe, sometimes sorry would made a different.

So I'm sorry if no one ever say sorry to you for all the things they did and for all the things you've gone through.

But feel good, because you never let it ruin you.
Feel great, because you never think and make yourself a victim.
You never really let your pain make you feel powerless.
Maybe it wears you out, but never powerless.

I believe its okay not have everything figure out. Not having to put yourself out there and be strong and act strong all the time. Because the greatest people we all could ever met is probably the broken hearted, the forgotten and the misunderstood.

No comments: