Sunday, November 29, 2015

GREETINGS FROM JAKARTA!

Hi there!

Since I'm back in Jakarta, trying to be as productive as possible again, I took a temporary job at A.P.A (Alternative Public Artspace) Gallery that is located at The Goods Space, Plaza Indonesia, 5th Floor. They're currently having "Sejauh Mata Memandang" Textile Exhibition where it collects stories and richness of Indonesia that are transformed into motifs on a piece of cloth and on weekends there will also be Visual arts. The exhibition will lasted until the 13th of December but I will only be here until the 12th. Though it might only be a small exhibition but you might still want to come and check it out. If you do, don't hesitate to say hi! and here is a picture of the exhibition and a selfie from me 

p.s. pardon my tired face as I haven't slept for almost 24 hours


                       

             


No comments: