Saturday, October 31, 2015

I wander so far 
Only to come back
To a place I used to called home

It turns what is familiar into an unknown essence 
And you (and I)
left me alone between the extremes 

But then I read about a woman
Who killed herself because
The demon in her head is savagely stronger than her.

Its fire lit her brighter
Than the light within. It made her
Embrace hell by lighting herself on fire

And so I wrote about a girl, Who 
is fierce but scarred
She embrace the light within but keep her demon at bay

With pure-gold love, 
She created a home filled with 
A glimmering shadows of mosses

She simultaneously turning things mundane, magnificent.
Her peculiar endeavors, blossoms
The ethereal beauty of the world in between.

But words sometimes turns prosaic,
You will always be an enigma to me
And the sturdy voice of chaos will always be a part of me.

So in the midst of the confusion,
I wander away 
To find myself and to find home.

So in the midst of the frustration,
I wander away
To break free from my demons (and yours)

No comments: