Saturday, November 15, 2014

BALANCING IT ALL. BEING CHAOTIC VS FEELING GRATEFUL.

I feel tired. That's all I feel.
But most of all, all i feel is pain.
and lonely, sometimes.
In a constant pain and in a constant chaos.
I'm in pain, but who doesn't? I guess how you handle the pain is more important sometimes than the pain.

I want to find humour in everything, the time will come when I will, but maybe now is not that time yet.

I feel so angry all the time. I'm mad for constantly giving and caring, yet I don't feel appreciated. I wasn't expecting anything in return, I mean it feels good to know you that someone needed you and feel like they could count on you but just for once in awhile its also good to know that someone will always be there when you needed them most. But then I realised, I got all that. Sometimes all you need is one person. That is it.

My mind might be chaotic, but those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind.

No comments: