Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lets not talk about sadness anymore. I'm sick of it. Even talking about it making me sick and tired.

Everything is a mess.
Everybody is messed up.
Everybody is fucked up in their own way.
Someone's getting bullied somewhere,
Someone's bullying someone somewhere,
Someone's a loner,
Someone's depressed,
Someone's sad,
Someone's anorexic,
Someone's abused..
So what can we do about it?

Don't get me wrong, I also do think break-ups are real problems, but sometimes people are too scared to leave their pain behind. Trust me, those pain might shaped who you are, but sometimes you also need to let them go. Someone might take your pain away from you, but nobody is taking away any of your scars. It still gonna be there if that's what scares you.

My friend said something to me this morning, she said, "I wonder how is it that you seem to be okay? you fake smiles and you keep moving. I wonder how's that possible, because I can't. You focus on yourself, your friends and your study."

I have no idea either to be proud of myself for being such a strong person, or feeling sad that someone see my smiles as fake and so I think I should just laugh it off until I cry.

Yes, I've been hurt, I was depressed, I've lost my best friends several times to so many things; love, jealousy, hatred, different directions in life. Yes, I've lost my father. I've lost my innocence. I've lost my faith on love. But why should I keep on dwelling on the past? Its in the past, but doesn't mean it should be in my future. I would learn from all of the scars and the pain I have to feel and have, but I won't let my soul succumb to the darkness again. I won't surrender to the empty space, to the nothingness.

Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. Of course though, when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. When you have been through a difficult time and have endured life's challenges, be open to healing and transformation so nothing can shadow your life or get in the way of your potential for future happiness. Be open to new ideas and growth. Listen to the still small voice within. You should have faith and trust in the Universe but lets not talk about sadness anymore or just not anytime soon. I am tired of it. I need to believe that everything will work out the way they supposed to and I'm just gonna do my part and make the best out of it.

No comments: