Sunday, August 31, 2014

Soul-shattering kind of love

The love I'm feeling for him is soul-shattering.
The love I'm feeling for him is slowly succumb my soul back to the darkness.
The love I'm feeling for him is annihilating.
What is it about him?
What else can you do when all you can do is hope and when all you have left is hope?

I've been trying to shed some lights on all the confusion and chaos that my mind is creating and is trying to tell me. 

He dragged me out of my dark place and show me that there is so much more if only I turn on the light. But my bones aches. It aches everytime I think about him. 

Why are you doing this to me?
Why am I doing this to me?
Its like you wish I ache the way you ache. 

Tell me what to do.
Tell me that you want me.
Tell me that you need me.
Oh the desperation. I'm sick of it. 
My mind keeps on telling me to walk away, but my heart and soul keeps on aching and yearning, and longing for him. Maybe I need to stop running and so I don't have to keep on coming back to the same sorrow over and over again. But I haven't been running, so what else can I do?
Instead of shedding some light, I shed on some tears. And instead of giving me serenity, you gave my sadness a name.
Your name.

No comments: