Thursday, July 31, 2014

RECKLESSNESS

Yesterday was a fun day but it wasn't so fun. Due to my recklessness, I lost my wallet.

I rock climbed yesterday, which I did terribly, while all of my friends were doing extremely better than I am. But before that, I have to go through the pain of having to lost my wallet. The incident left me with a very heavy heart. I know that it was my fault, but I was really hoping it would turn out somewhere, that someone would be nice enough to give it back or honest enough to give it to the security of the place, but I hope too much from people. Too much dishonest people nowadays. I only hope that God can give me patience, so I can forgive the person who took my wallet and forgive myself for my recklessness, and so I can forget.

Maybe, I also have to ask for forgiveness, so everything that I do won't ended badly again. After all, so many good thing has happened and I wouldn't want to go back to the loony bin just because I think too much about this and other stuff that is happening.

Oh, I hope I can forget about this incident soon enough.
I need a distraction.

No comments: