Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Universal Truth

Stop assuming. Just because you assumed that I don't care, doesn't make it true. just because I don't look like I care about any of it, doesn't mean I don't feel it. Stop assuming that you know how I feel, 'cause you don't. You really don't. You're not I; you're not in my head, you don't know what I think, let alone how I feel.


-------------------------------------------

My mother. I resented her so much when I was a kid. But she did make me understand things and she did a few things right; she taught me to take care of myself. She taught me that the only person I can count on is myself. She taught me that when you love someone, just because you feel it but you don't show it, doesn't mean that it’s the same thing. She taught me that life is scary, and I'm the only person who can decide, if it there is something or someone worth keeping, fighting for, etc in my life or not.

I don't know why, sometimes I feel so mad at everyone.

I am so mad at everyone who leaves. I am so mad at everyone who didn't try. I am so mad at everyone who can't take care of themselves. I mean, GET IT TOGETHER, PEOPLE.

I've been writing so much, even though I'm currently have a lot of exams but I just can't help it. There are so many things that I want to write and turns out, it helps me a little. It helps me to forgive, to forget, to feel, to remember... to cope. But so many things that are too personal that I don't think its even appropriate to post it in the internet.



------------------------------------------

Marah.
Marah banget gue sama semua. Sama dia. Dan dia.
There are so many things that I wanted to get it out of my chest, but all of a sudden, all I can feel is anger. I'm so angry at him. I know that we do have a problem, and he doesn't say anything just so he can torture me. I know that he knows.

I guess its true that its the universal truth: people let you down.


I know that time will heal everything, but I haven't felt a thing in forever except pain. Until he came along. But now he's gone. So may I ask, when is that time will come? 

No comments: