Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy 2014!

Its 2014 already. Time flies so fast.

Do you have a 2014 resolution? (I say 2014 resolution 'cause if I say new year's resolution it means only for the first day of 2014). Well mine is pretty simple:
  1. I want to let go of the past; let everything go, the good and the bad. Everything that holding me back from moving on, everything that holding me back from living in the present. Letting things go, so I can be happy. 
  2. I want to try, to heal myself.
  3. Find more motivation to study harder. To go to university as soon as possible. 
  4. Ya to be more productive. Like I don't know finding a job or go volunteering somewhere
  5. Or.. maybe I could just travel. You know, to find peace. 
  6. Stop dreaming and telling my dreams to people, and actually start on making it come true. I mean, seriously.
  7. Stop finding distraction or get myself distracted by something or someone, and start focusing on one thing that will make you say, "thank God I did that, instead of getting myself distracted" in the future. 
  8. Do anything that will make me happy and taking more chances, even though it will make me sad, but at least I wont regret not doing it. 
  9. Won't let anyone bring me down. Na'ah! Especially from those so called friends. Ya, intinya, be HAPPY! Life is too short to be let down by someone or something, who doesn't and can't even appreciate you.
  10. oh last but not least, be a better person. :)

Either you're spending your new year's eve with your friends or your folks, hopefully you're having a blast. Oh, and I just cut my hair. I have to anyway, 'cause I've been experiencing hairrr loss 'cause my hair is too long. But I think I like it though ;)


Happy New Year, guys.
Cynthia Clara,
and also from the rest of Law's family & my Mum's family! (I don't think they have a family name, so yeah..)
xxx

No comments: