Monday, January 6, 2014

The way WE deal with haters

Do you know the sentiment "if you have haters, you must be doing something right"? Oh I bet you do. You might even said it yourself once too many time.

All of us have different ways to cope with everything. As example, with grief, break ups, violence including how to deal with haters. And we sometimes try to ignore all the hates people gave us by saying those exact words. But for real, not all of you who have haters actually doing something right. Some of you might actually doing something REALLY wrong, until you actually caught their attention even just once and making them really annoyed.

And know that there is two kind of haters, those who are actually your haters, those who without realising it that they hate you because they actually envy you, simply because you're happier or because of your hot bod or hot guy friends or boyfriend that you have, etc. and there are those who are just so fed up with your so called attitude. The second one could even be your closest friends and no, they are not jealous or envy of you, they just sick and tired with you.

I have this friend that always lied about everything. And her lies just keeps piling up, until one day I got so fed up and stop talking to her completely and even deleted her on every social media that I have. I started talking to her again a couple of months ago when I got back to Indonesia and we're friends again even though she didn't know the real reason why I deleted her on every social media is because I'm so sick of her lies. Everytime she asked me when I'm free so we can hang out again "like the old times" I keep saying that I'll get back to her when I am but I never did. (If you read my blog, and know that I was referring you, no offence)

What I'm saying is, not everyone that hates you really is your haters, and not everyone that hates you envy you. And its totally not always because you're doing something right, you could just be doing something really wrong to make that person hates you.

I know that is the way how we deal with haters sometimes, but for real you might need to stop doing that, 'cause its really annoying. Like for real. I mean, can't you just ignore them instead of saying those things to them? I know they sometimes could get real mean and even get really annoying. But hey, I'm just saying.


Cynthia Clara,
xxx

No comments: