Saturday, June 16, 2012


we went to Pitt River Museum this afternoon, since we don't know what to do and we've been planning to go there since last week. and we think that we still got a lot of time today so we went there

me with the Asian apes corps's. 

and that is a baby gorrila. the corps's looks very dumb even if its not alive :p 

with my favourite animal, fox! the fur was real and it was really soft..

Hyena! hiya..

 i think this is a gorilla corps's.. in a very weird and awkward position.. i know..

i don't know who he is, i just want take a picture with him and put my hand in his nose :p lolll.

my sister with a horse... i think hahaha

My sister said, "there is just a theme song playing in my head when i saw an owl; harry potter's song" 
i want to have an owl so badly..

with her penguins hahaha, she loves penguin but not really like those one she said.

hyena again..

 hi. are we in narnia? hahaha. 

cutest little mouse everrr..

with her lovely dinosaurs's head

Animal DNA

look how big dinosaurs footprints

and as we finished our trip, I bought a gift for myself:

 i know it seems really geek, and nerdy but its kinda cute ahaha, periodic table of the elements.

And!!!!!! i just bought another new book about human brain, i was so happy this one is kinda complete and stuff.

so that is how i spent my saturday, hope you guys have a good weekend, i'm off watching grey's anatomy and then sleep. Bye! 
Cynthia Clara, xxx

No comments: