Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ITS ALMOST SUMMER HOLIDAY!! :D

Hi!!!!! its been a long time. soooo 9 days left till summer holiday, wooooohoooo!! i seriously cant wait, it has been a tough, excited first year.

So, this week is the last week of studying. next week, it all will be just playing game and stuff and its kinda cool i think, for me. since, we do almost nothing when i was still indonesia. the school also offer us going to thorpe park, and yess obviously i absolutely cant wait, it would be so fun, i bet. but thats not just it, there is also going to be a guy from the olympics i think, he will come and teach us all of the techniques in boxing, and we will also be doing circus stuff. too bad i can't do archery though, i was hoping to do archery, it would be so much fun.

there is also been a lot of things going on. Lately, i somehow feel really blessed but i still want a lot of thing in my life before i could feel really blessed about everything. But things has been going great at school, and Oh! my sister finally got a job, she didn't get a lot of money but i think it was enough.

uhh, i could feel writing a lot of things that has been going on in my life. the excitement stuff. My grades are actually improving except in Science, but like in my ability in performing arts and music (well not the composition and listening stuff anyway) are actually improving. this is why people should doing new stuff; when they're finally quite good at it, they'll feel blessed and really happy about it, and you won't feel bad about yourself. the future always give me those feeling of excitement. loll

Anyway, i again, received another award, and finally its golden award (so yeah, its just almost every time when it almost the end of the term, the teacher sort of like gave us an award that told us, we're working harder in different subject, and if we do good in 2-3 subject we got bronze award, and if we got 3-5 i think, we got silver award, but if we do good in 6-8 subject we got golden award, and yeah i already got the bronze and silver award) it seem odd though, i never really working hard at school, i thought i've done my best but i havent, and now i suddenly change. it just seem odd cause i seem like.. it still me. well, i do change a little bit. but whatever. - so and yeah i also been reading a lot again lately. Last week i've done reading the whole series book of percy jackson, and uuhh, that book is a must read book. it is that good hahah and now, i'm reading the series book of Delirium; so the book is about a love as a disease, its a good book though. i totally recommended that book and there will be a lot of more book that i will (and feeling like i have to? :D) read, so if you guys like to recommended any book to me, please do :) : formspring

Ursula, Corinna (my friends) and I also have been planning on going shopping to London, and my mum seem really cool about it she even told me to go shopping there. Well, hopefully, it wont get cancel or anything. I've been hoping too that my family and i could go there to go to the museum in there; oooh noo, I feel really nerd about all of these hahaha whatevs. but hopefully i could do all of those things, and at least make my summer feel fun a little bit or it will makes me really mad cs i miss Jakarta so much ahahah.

Oh! i also been thinking doing archery during summer (and gym) since i cannot do that in my activities week, so does anyone who live around abingdon or oxford knows where i can do archery?? please, if you know, put the information somewhere. and uuuhh! if anyone know where i can go with air balloon thingy, aw it would be really fun, please do tell me hehe thanks. and i've been thinking.. to have another piercing, i had 2 piercing in my upper ear lobe and one lower one (left) and two lower ear lobe (right) so anyone have any suggestion? you can leave it as anonymous in the comment or formspring or the box in the right or in whatever you like.

AND!! i almost forgot to mention this but, people who fill something up in the box, i really am sorry, i try to visit your blog, but it keep sending me to a weird website like 9gag and stuff so yeah, i really am sorry, if you want me to just leave the link in the comment in this post and i'll try to visit it ;)


- Hopefully my summer and yours will be as fun as we hope, i'll try to keep in touch during the summer and try to post something about my activities next week. Have a good Summer Holiday!!


Love and kisses, Cynthia Clara xx

No comments: