Friday, June 16, 2017

LOOKING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

Sometimes you don't really get what you want but what you need. You keep on wishing for things to turn out as you wanted it. The plot twist to your story is not you never wanted it in the first place or you don't get it (as expected) but it is that your wishes came true. 


After so many years of heartaches and after so long going through so many hardships, I have finally found someone who helped me heal without even lifting a finger. Having him around, helped me heal in a way I wasn't able to do on my own. His presence gave me many things and he doesn't even know or even realised it. But I always knew that there is something about him; there is a part of him that gave me tranquility, but there is also a part of me that made me unable to fully trust him. The consistency of his action when it comes to love made me doubt him. The consistency in its pattern when it comes to love made me doubt us. 

I never really said this out loud. I don't want to. I want to be able to trust him completely, with no doubt. With no fear. But sometimes its a hard thing to do; I love him, but I wish I'm not filled with this much dread whenever I think about losing him, especially when we both know that I might have to leave. 

But I wish I sometimes know how much love he feels for me. I sometimes wish that I know how many things and what are the things he conceal from me as he conceal so many things from everyone. He may not lie, but sometimes he doesn't tell the whole truth which never really sits well with me. Not only I value honesty so damn much, but I also practice them. So when I see someone as simply as not telling the whole truth and hiding things from someone, I see them just the same like those who lie, cheat and deceit on a daily basis. I want to know what fear he has, and all the fucked up things that has happened to him that lead him to become the person that he is.

The thought of not loving him would make things a whole lot easier, crossed my mind so many times a day. 
The thought that he might love someone else as fast as he fell in love with me, crossed my mind so many times a day. 
The thought that I'm nothing new, no one special as he found so many of "me" before he met me, crossed my mind so many times a day. 
Sometimes, it hurts. Sometimes, it only left me wondering whether this really is the right thing to do especially for myself. I no longer know which decision is simply me being destructive; leaving him or loving him till this ends. Either way it will hurt like a son of a bitch, that I'm sure of. There are bits and pieces from here and there that actually makes a lot of sense, that actually makes it clear on what I should do but I guess the heart wants what it wants and this time, it wins while logic lose. 

I said that I wanted to do this without any safety net, but it gets harder and harder to do especially when he doesn't even trust me. I understand his logic and his way of living, yet its not the easiest logic to grasp on. And just because I understand, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. 

Funny how you're the one with trust issues and yet here I am, unable to trust you fully. I might let you in, into the obscure part of me, but doesn't mean I trust you with my life. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. I really don't know at this point. I see things clearer yet not at the same time. Loving him calms my soul but the uncertainty of how things might end scares me to death. 

Anyway, I've been writing and talking too much Bahasa Indonesia that I think I'm making zero sense when I talk or write in english so I might write again soon. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone. 
C.L.

No comments: