Friday, June 24, 2016

R.T. 5 - UNPLUGGING FROM THE INTERNET... Or at least, I should try.

Due to recent event (Great Britain leaving The EU, which makes it not so great, to be perfectly honest), I'm going back to my old self where I tuned out about what's going on in the world, as it seems to be doing a perfectly good job fucking shit up by its own. I'm just going to be over here, reading about all types of sciences and reading about some magical lands with magical beings, those are bliss. But politics? The stuff of nightmares, they are. I mean, I honestly don't want to be ignorant about it but i think it would be better if I'm doing, even the smallest things that can be done, without involving politics in the things I'm doing and will be doing. I never liked it in my entire (almost) 20 years of existence, though it's always there. I never understood it, the world is pretty much already fucked up without it, since the world is probably dominated by ignorants, the stupid, and the lazy. So I guess, what the hell? I'm "unplugging" from this stuff of nightmares, though I will probably still going to keep trying to educate myself as much as possible about a lot of things without feeling as much pain and helplessness by reading too much from the internet.

No comments: