Monday, June 20, 2016

R.T. 4 - NO MORE WORDS, EARS, AND ENERGY LEFT TO SPARE

Honestly though, people talk way too much and internet encourages it, and this is coming from someone who talks too much—either its true, or I'm a really shitty, selfish person. There is a time and place to talk about your love life, school, problems etc, and its not ALL THE TIME.

You're lonely? Fine, but don't come running to me. I'm the opposite of comfort. 
You're sad? Okay. I don't know if I can be much help, but okay. 
You're broken-hearted? Okay, this is starting to get ridiculous. I mean, come on. What am I? Some love-doctor? Obviously not. 
You feel like shit? Well, wrong move coming to me. Its sugar-coating free zone here, folks.
You're angry? Unless its because of me, please go away. I have enough problems to take care of other than your so called drama. 
You're bored and wanting some small talks? If you're coming to me, how stupid can you be? I hate small talks. I'm just honestly tired of talking, and I probably find you really, really annoying. So please, I'm begging you to stop and go away, because I'm seriously considering charging people for listening to their so called problems and giving them my advice, time and energy. 

(I'm a crappy friend, I've warned you and you've known that already)

It might not look like it but I do have a life, you know. Your life isn't a priority, mine is. You can come and talk to me, but don't expect any answers. It's something you need to find yourself. Because now, I no longer have words to give and no ears, and energy left to spare. 

So maybe, for the time being, I'll deal with my problems and you'll deal with yours. It'll honestly spare me some kindness and spare you some heartaches. 

I am one goddamn selfish, and rude human being, deal with it. 

No comments: