Thursday, January 15, 2015

Because thank you for making me a better person, but fuck you, for everything else.

You'll probably already guessed that my demon would only be my mind, but it wasn't always; it used to be and will always be anger.
But this time, it has become my saving grace. Anger has come to the rescue.


5 stages of loss and grief:

1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance


Today, I rekindled a friendship but from rekindling that friendship I think in no time I'll let go of another friendship that has died a long time ago. Once and for all.

Two more stages to go and I will be free. Free from your toxic love. Playing the role of the victim and talking shit behind my back ain't gonna help sweetheart, your heart ain't gonna heal from all the shit you put it through. You'll not feel happier. Don't you feel it already?

Stop blaming everything on everyone,
Stop blaming it on me because I don't even know where I did wrong (I'm not a mind reader)
Stop acting like an asshole,
Stop being a liar,
Stop making me look and sounded like a blithering idiot and a lunatic because I think I can accomplished that by myself thank you. Maybe I already had, but you were my friend, you were supposed to have my back.
So, stop.

For all that we've been through I thought I owed you that much to be a good friend for once. I waited for you to be ready to fix things between us while all you did is talk shit behind my back. I thought I can count on you to always be there. I thought I can count on you to be honest unlike the others. Yet you turned out to be just like what everybody else said; a pathetic prick.

So (Dear,          )

I'm sorry I'm not the one you're looking for,
I'm sorry I'm not her
I'm sorry I couldn't save you.
I'm sorry you didn't want to be saved,
I'm sorry you're broken.
I'm sorry you lose faith,
I'm sorry today's not the day your heart healed from all the pain you felt,
I'm sorry that's not my fault,
I'm sorry it had to end like this,
I'm sorry but now I no longer care,
I'm sorry but now you can go fuck yourself.

C.L.

No comments: