Friday, October 31, 2014

ALMOST

Quitting. Giving up.
Its the easiest thing to do.

I just want everything to be done. I used to love the thrill of chasing this dream I had, now its slowly crushing me and all I want to do is just.. give up. I want to cry my eyes out and be done with it. I used to love it, but now, all I feel is just weary.

I thought I had it all figured out, but I should've known. Nothing lasts. People leave, things work out for awhile then it didn't. It always like that.

I should quit, but I held on for so long and I know, it will be worth it. I know it will work out somehow. Not now, not today, but it will. All I have to do is just hold a little longer.






But I'm slipping away..
I am ready to let go..
So God, pull me up.
Hear it.
Hear my prayer.
I need you.

No comments: