Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bullying is a REAL problem


I live in Indonesia for almost my entire life and bullying is not really an issue in here. But without realizing it, it is. I am not proud to say that, when I was in junior high, I might have bullied someone and I am really sorry about that. No excuses, it was just plain cruel. And in America and other different countries, bullying is a very real problem. It is very hard at that age when you have no strength to fight them except with your words. There will always be that person who just likes to bully the 'weak' kid, but it doesn't have to be that way, because bullying doesn't only involve the bully and the victim. It also involve... you! The witness. People who watched someone gets bullied and do nothing is almost the same as bullying them. So please, if anyone see someone that is being bully, either physically or mentally, please speak up and stop them and I will try my hardest to do the same.

Cynthia Clara,
xxx

No comments: