Thursday, December 12, 2013

New blog title

Yes, I changed my blog title.
In case you're wondering why I changed it, is because, well I'm bored with the old one, simple as that. Second, I think I came across of a blog who have the same title as me, so I decided that I want to change it.
Oh, and the third, I've been reading "A Tale For The Time Being" and the main character have this book of Marcel Proust that got hacked, so she used it as a diary, and well you know the rest, the title of the book is À La Recherche du Temps Perdu which means "In Search of Lost Time" and I just thought that it would be good making some changes in my blog and I really like it. It suits my situation, well kinda.



Oh, does anyone feeling hungry and so tired but they can't go to sleep? Yeah, I feel ya.

No comments: