Monday, June 4, 2012

So okay. if i ever told anyone that i don't expect any gifts or surprises on my birthday or i just dont want any gift OR more even, i told them that i hate them and i also hates surprises, it would be a lie.

no one really give me something that i wanted without me telling them except my parents. but it is true for the last 2 years i do not expect anything big on my birthday and i'm not excited anymore except for the present. 

i mean, seriously, who doesn't love presents? at least they like to get any kind of presents. you feel cared and loved. i know, to show someone that you care about them, we dont have to give them any presents, and all we need to do is just show them how much you love them. but anyway, i think that's crap. so yeah, i am planning to just rambling all day on this post talking about how much i love someone giving me a present, but got stuff to do such us watching house or reading delirium or revising for my exams.

So, Have a good Monday! 
From under the blanket, Cynthia Clara. xxx


No comments: