Thursday, July 23, 2015

Piss the fuck off

Toxic relationship is hard to keep. But for some reason, it is especially hard to let it go as well when you find that your family is one of the source of this 'toxic'.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to value your family as much as you let say, God. 
For some reason, my family isn't the safe haven I always needed, they sometimes only bringing me down or simply just made things worse.
But the worst thing that could happen would probably if you look up to someone and then they showed you their true colors and its not as colorful as you thought, instead their true colors are as gray and bitter. I hate it when that happens. 
I am physically and mentally tired of being judged and being controlled or be told what to do as its their responsibility to make me their doll. And as if everything that I do is irresponsible. Let me just say, NO. You are not me, you are not responsible for my actions. You can judge my actions but don't dictate what I should do. Just because I sin differently than you, it doesn't mean you should judge me.

I know that not everyone have the same heart as mine nor do they have the same mind as mine, but I sometimes just wish that some people fucking understand how opening up isn't as easy for everyone. How sometimes its nice to know that they could trust someone, but only to be judged afterward is just not a nice feeling. 

So for people out there who are so fucking judgemental, get your ass out of here. I don't need you and your judgy mind and opinions and I totally don't need your negativity nor your approval for the things that I do. I've always been the one that take care of myself, I don't need someone to start doing it for me.
Honestly, piss off mate.

No comments: