Thursday, July 10, 2014

WHY

You know what I hate most? Well maybe stupidity, but also feeling like I don't belong or feeling rejected and goodbyes. Especially that kind of goodbyes that only one person know, the last time you spoke to them is really the last time. 

Why does people have to leave? Or worse, they just disappear like that with no goodbyes. No letter, no text, no phone call, nothing.

Its hard sometimes to feel anything at all, especially when all you feel is pain and so little happiness. And I should've known about loss enough not to feel this way.

I want to feel it all, but I don't think I want to remember it all.
I want to fix it all. I want to fix myself. I want to heal myself.
I need you.
I really do.
I miss you.
I really do.
I really am.
I thought I didn't, but I do.
I thought I already forget about everything. I thought I stopped missing you. I thought and I thought. I thought I was happy, but I guess its true, I was just trying to make myself feel happy.
But I didn't.
I was really trying to find the light to fill this darkness, but I can't find it.
I can't find it anywhere.
Why are you doing this to me?
Why am I doing this to me?
Why?
Tell me what it is you want,
Tell me what it is you need,
Tell me what it is I have to do to fix this.
Tell me.
Tell me that you need me,
Tell me that you miss me,
Tell me that you want me there,
Just say the word and I'll be there.







Come back.

No comments: