Sunday, January 15, 2012

I miss you, Dad

Its been two weeks after dad passed away, but i still wish and think that dad will come back. still thinking that he's just gone to somewhere and will come back home soon. i miss when he's being highly annoying everyday and i remember the last couple of day before he went to the hospital, I'm trying to avoid him because I'm not in the mood to hear anything from anyone. and he did see me going to the bathroom but he's not saying goodnight until.. today.

the last couple of weeks he always said to me, "you'll me miss me don't you when i died?" and then he laughed. it kills me every time i remember he said that to me. and realising that now he's gone, i can't ever feel his hug anymore. he's the only person who always proud of me, he always love everything i did. he always supported me no matter what. and the only thing that i wanna do when I'm scared is just stay with him. i still can't believe that he's gone and i can't meet him anymore. i just always think that its too fast for me, but if the only way so dad won't feel any pain anymore, i think.. its okay? i guess?

tired with school, dad usually help me with everything. now i got no one to help me.. well i got someone but no one could really help me and understand what i needed to do, only dad does. well he sometimes don't get it but it took me awhile to make him understand, well it took my mom for awhile. i just feel lost without him, everything feels incomplete without him. i just wish that he's here and could see me someday making him proud because everything that he do to me.

you regret somethings last, so do everything that you should do like show your parents that you love them. because we never know what will going to happen next. enjoy your weekend and have a great month ;)

I miss you, Dad. Always.

No comments: