Sunday, May 8, 2011

growing up is never been easy.
you hold on to things that makes you unhappy with it.
you always said you were happy when you’re not.
you said “i love” when it turns out to be "i hate”.
we said things and do something that we shouldn’t say or do.
we prefer to tell lies to each other than tell the truth, and we make it a habit. a bad habit.
we never know when we have to lose everything and everyone that we’ve got. even the one that we love.
They said they won’t leave us, when the truth is, they’ll leave no matter what happen, it’ll happen anyway.
It happens all the time. 
And i just dont get it why?
I had so many thoughts about many different things.
I didn’t know that i couldnt handle it.
I start wondering “why” and all the “what if’s”.
I thought things will get better, but its not.
I thought i could someone will comes along and save me from all of it, but all they do is just leave.
It would be out of line if i said i miss you, i mean, them.
I know they never meant to hurt me, but i just dont get it why are they doing this to me.
I never know where I did wrong.
The thoughts of not knowing is killing me.
I dont know how to say it, i dont know how to describe this feelings into a words.
All i know is, i dont know if i could handle this any longer or not.

No comments: